Welcome

Welcome to my AS foundation portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my foundation portfolio.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Evaluation Question 5 - How did you attract/address your audience?

In my primary research i found that my audience wanted to see:
  • fonts within the title screens that matched the genre
  • a possible narration but not imperative to the success
  • characters that match the genre also
  • various techniques used in order to build tension





In my product i feel i have addressed most of the points made. I used genre-matching text/title screens and characters and built tension however i did not include a narration as i felt it was not necessary for my film.

The alterations i made to the rough cut of my product were mainly alterations to the editing of the footage and sound. The alterations i needed to make were smoother transitions etc:



This is a screen shot from final cut in which you can see i have used certain tools; for example fades, cross-fades etc, in oder to allow the footage and sound to run more smoothly. These changes were necessary to give the product a more professional feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment