Welcome

Welcome to my AS foundation portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my foundation portfolio.

Thursday 5 January 2012

Peer Assessment of Storyboards

The positives given about my storyboard were that there were a range of shots, varying in distance etc and also that the cinematography was effective. However, the negatives were that the editing needs to work and the title screens need to be relevant.

In order to improve, i intend to ensure the editing matches the narrative and also ensure the font/colour scheme of the title screens are relevant. This means  a slower pace of editing and possible fades to title screens as my character is laxidasically awakens but also then picking up pace as the narrative proceeds, with more straight cuts. The colour scheme of my title screens, i feel, possibly need to be a neutral yet dark colour such as black.


No comments:

Post a Comment