Welcome

Welcome to my AS foundation portfolio. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence and evaluation for my foundation portfolio.

Thursday 5 January 2012

Research & Development of production logos and titles

 Examples of Production Company Logos:





These logos are relatively simple yet eye-catching and effective. I intend to achieve a similar standard, even though my resources are limited, by also keeping my logo simple etc. Here is a first draft of my logo which i shall adapt and alter to improve:-



This is the font i have chosen to include in my Logo, i intend to change the background in order to make it similarly aesthetically pleasing to the other researched logos and maybe alter a few other things.

This is a screen shot of the altered background:


After further thought, i decided to choose a background with more relevance to my title. I then altered the shape of the text to give my final logo design. I feel it is simple and yet effective: 


For my Title screens I decided to stick the with the dark red for the background as i feel i fits the genre and plot of the film. This is an example of one of my title screens i will be including in my film:



The retro typewriter font adds a certain sense of mystery and gives a more sinister look, thus fitting the genre and and style of my film well. The ink splatter creates an interesting look and sufficiently matches the title screen's colours etc I intend to keep the same style for most of the title screens in order to create a professional uniformed style.

No comments:

Post a Comment